already done :)

-- dims

On 11/3/06, Sanjiva Weerawarana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
We currently have services.list and modules.list files in
repository/services and repository/modules respectively. IIRC we need
these files for when a URL repo is used right?

However, if I manually add another service or modules then these files
have to be updated by hand.

What I'd prefer is if we automatically generate these files when we
build the war. That is remove the *.list files and have ant generate
them by listing the files in the respective directories. That way the
user doesn't have to manually update the files at least for the war
files. If the user does a URL repo then at some point we should make our
own http server do the right thing by auto generating services.list
instead of using the default index.html stuff. More on that later.

Can that be done?

Sanjiva.