Can anyone shed some light on this ?

On 12/8/06, jim ma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all ,

I think this is a bug maybe introduced by jakarta-httpcore-4.0-alpha2.
When enable the chunk mode for StringEntity , client will read 28 bytes each
time . Client will read many times when a large payload response returned .
This definitely affects Aixs2's performance.

Axis2 need to set chunk buffersize for HttpCore before invoking
StringEntity.setChunk(true) ?

Regards

Jim