Thanks Robert,Brennan for your suggestions. I could
deploy axis2 web application on WSAD 5.1 but I am
getting the following execption while accessing verion
service ( version.aar) and one of my services
(TestWS.aar)

I am showing part of the stack trace
----
[1/1/07 18:19:23:589 EST] 33ae8ee6 DeploymentEng I
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine  Invalid
service  TestWS.aar due to
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: javax.wsdl.PortType:
method getExtensionAttributes()Ljava/util/Map; not
found...

[1/1/07 18:19:23:689 EST] 33ae8ee6 DeploymentEng I
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine  Invalid
service  version.aar due to
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
javax.xml.namespace.QName: method
<init>(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)V
not found..

Could any one pl lemme know what should be done if you
came across such errors

Thanks in advance,
Prasad

<param-value>http://localhost:9080/myrepo/axis2.xml</param-value>