Do you want me to wait until your merge is done and to make code changes based on the new trunk before submitting patches?

    In any case let me know what is the usual way of submitting patches.

    Thanks,
    Milosh

Deepal Jayasinghe wrote:
Hi  Milosh ;

We just released Axis2 1.1.1 and we are planing to merge 1.1.1 branch
and the trunk. So that period is considered as code freeze period. After
we are done with merging we will apply your patches.

Thanks
Deepal

    Hi,
    I made some patches for java2wsdl, axis2-java2wsdl-maven-plugin
and axis2-wsdl2code-maven-plugin, which enables annotations to
describe classes, methods and parameters using xs:annotation and
xs:documentation. It also gives the option of adding xsl processing
instruction at the beginning of generated wsdl file, which can format
wsdl into user-friendly HTML once opened in browser.

    What would be the best way to submit these patches for a review?

    Regards,
    Milosh
additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]