Hi Sanjiva,

I find this statement odd -- the JAXWS code has been in place for
several months and is clearly another API (yes, I know that it hasn't
been packaged in a release, but neither have Matt's changes.)  Nobody is
advocating that end-users go through the OperationClient, however any
other programming models that are layered on top of the base Axis2
runtime (e.g. JAXWS) probably will.

Matt's modifications made no reference in any of the comments about this
being a new or the preferred API, so I don't see how users are going to
be aware of these modifications.  It shouldn't make a difference at all
where the logic lives -- they should be using what we tell them to use.

-Bill