Hi Dims,

As this is still is its design stage final approach hs not been decided. The
current code is available in a branch so no affect on the performance of the
trunk.

A method of the ClusterManager instance hs to be called in events such as
Context creation and removal. Currently these directly get called from
respective places of the context classes (should happen only if a
ClusterManager hs been set i.e. when clustering is enabled).

Chamikara