Can't you use flowComplete() in the In_ONLY case?
David

On 07/02/07, Rajith Attapattu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Deepal,

I tried this approach and failed badly.
If it is only a IN_ONLY operation it is very difficult to figure out when to
determine if an invocation is over or not.
For IN_OUT we can have handler in the inflow and outflow, but certainly
difficult in the above scenario.

rajith

On 2/7/07, Deepal Jayasinghe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Chamikara ;
> Do we really need to the listen to the event changes ?
>
> As I know whenever a message coming into the system there will be many
> getProperty and setPoropert method calls. That simply impl you that
> there are a number of context changes for a req. So you need to update
> the replicas irrespective of the message, therefore you do not need to
> listen to specific event . What you can do is , you can add a handler
> (or handlers) to update the replicas when message coming to the system
> and when a message going out from the system.
>
> Thanks
> Deepal
>
> > Hi Deepal,
> >
> > The problem we had in clustering is having the listen to specific
> > events in the Axis2 execution. For example context creation, context
> > removal, mep completion. So it is not possible to do it with a module
> > based approach :-(.
> >
> > But performance is certainly in our mind.
> >
> > Chamikara

[EMAIL PROTECTED]