I think the addition of annotations itself justifies 1.2 .. that's a major userbility improvement.

Isn't that independent of JAX-WS?

Sanjiva.

Deepal Jayasinghe wrote:
Hi Deve;

As I mentioned in the initial mail on Axis2 1.2 release , we need to
have JAX-WS support in this release. So cloud JAX-WS guys please update
the list on the status and diliverability , then we can decide when to
cut the RC. As I know once we cut the RC we are done with the features
supports and only have time to fix the issues.

By looking at the JIRA list and remaining items , I dont think we are in
a good position to cut the RC so soon. Since we do not have that many
feature adding from 1.1 to 1.2.

Thanks
Deepal

Davanum Srinivas wrote: