Sanjiva,

My guess is Thilina did this so old axis2.xml's will still work w/o
having to add these entries.

-- dims

On 3/4/07, Sanjiva Weerawarana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thilina Gunarathne wrote:
>> I'm unclear why we wouldn't do these like xports .. you get what you list
>> in axis2.xml or add dynamically via the AxisConfig object.
> My preference would be to specify all the builders & formatters via
> the axis2.xml.. But we had to make the SOAP, MIME, MTOM builders added
> automatically via the AxisConfig in order to retain the backward
> compatibility..

So all we need to do is to have those be listed in the default axis2.xml
with a comment saying these are needed unless you want to kill backward
compatibility, no?

Sanjiva.
--
Sanjiva Weerawarana, Ph.D.