Cool! I'd love to implement this in Synapse too. Basically have a way
of defining the roles a Synapse node implements.

Paul

On 3/8/07, Glen Daniels <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Paul Fremantle wrote:
> David, Sanjiva
>
> Shouldn't we be using the SOAP role model to handle this kind of
> situation. It seems to me that what you are describing is a case where
> the Axis2 engine is not the ultimateReceiver (see 2.7 Relaying SOAP
> Messages http://www.w3.org/TR/soap12-part1/#relaysoapmsg).
>
> The right way to handle this is to identify what role the SOAP node
> that is Axis2 is playing and do mustUnderstand checking based on that
> model.

Incidentally, per the other thread [1] I'm going to be improving this
functionality very soon to add the capability for the engine (or
individual services / modules) to determine which roles are in play, and
only do the MU check on those roles.

We should also make sure to only PROCESS the headers targeted at those
roles, which will be a little more coordination work between Axis, OM,
and the Module writers.

--Glen

[1]
http://www.nabble.com/AxisEngine.checkMustUnderstand-enforcing-actor-roles--t3350540.html