Hi Chamikara,

If you are doing work that is a critical part of the interaction, and
where an error needs to be communicated back to the requestor, then that
work should be completed before the response message (assuming that the
operation isn't one-way) is sent, so that that fault can be returned as
the response  -- we don't have a MEP that supports any other style of
interaction (e.g. sending a response followed by a fault.)  This can
either be accomplished by placing the logic in the output flow (for
req/rsp) or placing the entire req under a transaction.

-Bill