Hi Asankha !

I couldn't patch the war file but I successfully run the SOAP over JMS
sample under the standalone distribution.
So thanks a lot ! :-)
If you don't mind, I'd like to ask you a question about JMS: actually my
real aim is to create a publisher/subscriber web service allowing a process
(publisher) to send a message to a topic which will be then distributed to
processes that have already subscribed to that topic (subscribers). My
problem: I just can't see the link between the "TopicConnectionFactory" and
the "Topic" defined in my axis2.xml  (and services.xml) for the JMS
transport and the ones needed in the java code to create the publisher and
subscriber processes (within the JMS library). I logically tend to think
they should be the same but I don't know how to do the connection between
them.
can you help me with that ?

thanks again.