From: Davanum Srinivas < [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mar 21, 2007 4:00 PM
Subject: Re: [Axis2] Axis2 1.2 release prograss
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org

Amila,

Please comment that test out (create a JIRA that the test is failing) and
check in your changes.

thanks,
dims

On 3/21/07, Amila Suriarachchi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 3/20/07, Nicholas L Gallardo <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
> >
> > +1  JAX-WS will have to be labeled experimental or "early access" until
we're able to pass the TCK, which won't happen in two weeks.

> I would like to point  out an issue  regarding the  processing of the
parameterOder attribute  in WSDL11. As I disscussed this in a sperate
thread[1] (it seems to be now no one replying it) there is a problem in
fixing this issue because of a failing test case in jaxws.
> Since we are going to release the jaxws as experimental shall we skip this
test and proceed with the fix. On the other hand we have to do the WSDL 1.1
in production level as well. I belive we must have this fix for RC1.