Is something broken with the status quo? If its only an inefficiency its not a huge big deal given its a one-time deployment cost only.

If nothing is broken we should consider these ideas for 1.3, not for 1.2.

Sanjiva.

Davanum Srinivas wrote:
Deepal,

I think we should consider adding the wsdl name in services.xml
instead of trying to do this. If nothing is specified then we do what
we do now scanning the wsdl's. I definitely don't think we should
switch to your proposal at this late juncture.

thanks,
dims