Posting on this group in the hope that someone would reply.....

Thanks,
Shantanu Sen

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Shantanu Sen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2007 1:40:04 PM
Subject: Axis2: remote deploy

I was looking at ways to programmatically deploy a service and ended up writing
a 'DynamicDeploy' service that takes in the aar file as an attachment and adds
it to the repository. For my use case Axis2 is running embedded in an EAR on an
appserver - JBoss in this case.

I have two questions:

1.The 'DynamicDeploy' service that I wrote is just copying the aar file that it
received in the attachment to the repository that leads to the deployment.  How
can I undeploy the service using this approach?

2. There were some threads a while back regarding adding remote deployment to
Axis2 as discussed in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-2212 and it
seems that it was added and is now in the current trunk. Is
 there some docs/samples on how to use this? Does this have an undeploy
capability?

Thanks for any help.
Shantanu Sen