Hi Dennis,

Actually i have reported a JIRA for this some time ago:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-2426

Regards,
Angel

On 4/11/07, Angel Todorov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Dennis,

I have also tried it but it doesn't work, at least with Rampart
(WS-SecurityPolicy in mind). What it should do is automatically
configure the rampart module on the client side (engage, etc.)
Otherwise, when using WS-SecurityPolicy I don't get any value out of
wsdl2java if I still have to manually modify the generated code.

Regards,
Angel