we can't iterator the folders under WEB-INF/services/ under the
weblogic class loader in this specific version...so yes.

-- dims

On 4/26/07, Josh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dims,

Thanks for the heads up.

Is this really a class loader issue though?  I moved the services.xml file
from WEB-INF/services/BookService/META-INF/services.xml to
WEB-INF/services.xml to get the deployment to work in a war file.  The only
archive was the war file itself.  The
WEB-INF/services/BookService/META-INF path is not contained
in another archive.  It was simply additional folders under the WEB-INF
directory.

Joshua

On 4/26/07, Davanum Srinivas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Yes, it does not.
>
> -- dims
>
> On 4/26/07, Josh <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
> > Dims,
> >
> > I found this article: http://wso2.org/library/90 that describes how to
embed
> > Axis2 in a custom web app, but it does not describe this "simple"
deployment
> > method.  Where is the "Simple" deployment documented?
> >
> > Josh
> >

> > On 4/26/07, Josh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > Dims,
> > >
> > > Thanks for the reply.  I moved the services.xml file from
> > WEB-INF/services/BookService/META-INF/services.xml to
> > WEB-INF/services.com.  The classes were already located in
WEB-INF/classes
> > and the jars were alrady located in WEB-INF/lib.  Everything works.
While
> > this appears to be a valid work around, do I lose anything using the
> > "simple" deployment?  Would the axis config file go in the root of the
> > WEB-INF as well when using the "simple" deployment?
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > >
> > > Joshua

WEB-INF/classes

> > on