Asankha,

I agree to both counts. 1.2.1 with UUIDGenerator changes and let the
changes in trunk stabilize for 1.3.

thanks,
dims

On 5/12/07, Asankha C. Perera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dims

I would want two fixes we asked for in Axiom to be released if an Axis2
1.2.1 goes out soon.. One is on the UUIDGenerator used by Axis2 - that
creates non-unique IDs which I think is critical even for Axis2

I do not think a 1.3 right now with the changes taking place in the
trunk would be good, especially for dependent projects like Synapse..
and think its better to take some time to complete the cleanup and
refactoring which is taking place, and then make 1.3..

asankha