xmlbeans is broken in the 1.2 release which is a show stopper for those with
complicated schemas:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-2667

While 'edit the generated code to build the envelope'  is a workaround,
that's a bit much for new axis2 users and It'd be nice to see a quick
release to fix it. I think the larger issue is our rc releases are not
getting tested, allowing things like this to slip thru. Perhaps we need
something like a 1.2 release, followed by a quick 1.2.1 , so the code
actually gets used and the issues get flushed out.

Robert

On 5/16/07, Thilina Gunarathne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Last time we did 1.1.1 due to two reason
>  1- We found few critical issues with that
AFAIK there wasn't even any critical blocking issues... 1.1.1 Release
was mainly for the performance improvements..+few small bug fixes..

Thanks,
Thilina

--
Thilina Gunarathne  -  http://www.wso2.com - http://thilinag.blogspot.com