Hello Devs,

Sun have recently announced a JAX-WS 2.1 Maintenance Release which adds a
number of new features to the existing JAX-WS 2.0. These include direct
support for WS-Addressing, and new support for the WebServiceFeature
configuration model. For further info please look here, [1]. I propose to
extend our current JAX-WS 2.0 support in axis2 to support the JAX-WS 2.1
MR. I have just created a branch [2] in which the development will take
place, with the aim being to merge this back into the trunk at a suitable
point in the future.

[1] http://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=224
[2] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/webservices/axis2/branches/java/jaxws21/

Cheers

Brian DePradine
Web Services Development
IBM Hursley
External  +44 (0) 1962 816319         Internal 246319

If you can't find the time to do it right the first time, where will you
find the time to do it again?

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.