Hello Aldrin,

Ahh ... Well that's a different issue. You might want to consider raising
a JIRA issue stating that savan does not work with axis2 1.2. That can be
done here [1]

If you can't wait for a new version of savan then you can get around your
immediate problem by returning to the version of axis2 that worked with
savan, and simply copying the EndpointReferenceHelper class to the same
location in the axis2-kernel jar of the axis2 that you are using.

[1] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SAVAN

Cheers

Brian DePradine
Web Services Development
IBM Hursley
External  +44 (0) 1962 816319         Internal 246319

If you can't find the time to do it right the first time, where will you
find the time to do it again?

xmlns:soapenv="http://www.w3.

org/2003/05/soap-envelope"><soapenv:Header><wsa:To>http://localhost:

org.apache.axis2.handlers.addressing.AddressingInHandler.
org.apache.axis2.handlers.addressing.AddressingInHandler.
> > > AddressingInHandler.invoke(
> > invoke(AxisEngine.java:203)
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(
> > OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(
org.apache.savan.eventing.client.EventingClient.subscribe(

741598.