+1 for a M2 build

asankha

Afkham Azeez wrote:
+1 for moving to Maven2. If there are problems with the Maven2 build, lets fix those, and after some time, lets scrap the Maven1 build.

-- Azeez

On 5/29/07, Deepal Jayasinghe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all,

As you all know in Axis2 we have both maven and meven2 build system ,
but I personally think that we need to switch to one of them, and it is
very difficult to continue with two build systems (maintainability
issues). So what do you think abut this , I am ok to go ahead with
maven2 if we have working build system (site , release artifacts etc ...)

Thanks
Deepal

Thanks
Afkham Azeez

http://www.wso2.org
GPG Fingerprint: 643F C2AF EB78 F886 40C9  B2A2 4AE2 C887 665E 0760