+1. Well said, David. I certainly think there is a lot of room for discussion, and even contention, in the development process. The "-1" is often used in informal discussion (i.e. not, accompanying a technical justification, as a veto against a specific code-modification proposal) as the conversational equivalent of "ew", but if we want it to keep it's weight as a voting tool (and be able to tell when it's being used that way), perhaps we should pare it back a bit.

We're all a team here, and our goal is to build the best software we can, so +1 to more discussion and consensus-building.

I for one very much appreciated the sentiment, and the note.

--Glen

Davanum Srinivas wrote:
i totally agree!!!!!!

-- dims