Hi Dims,

I already talked to Ruchith, the problem seems to be the DOM <-> LLOM
conversion. In fact its fixing may turn out to be very easy, but i haven't
taken a look yet. I will file a jira.

Regards,
Angel

On 6/19/07, Davanum Srinivas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Angel,

"always using / converting to SOAP 1.1 no matter which soap version is
chosen by the client" <== is a Very serious bug!!!

please log a JIRA and any help to recreate the issue would be wonderful.

thanks,
dims

On 6/19/07, Angel Todorov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Defaulting to SOAP 1.2 will have more negative effects than
positive,  in my
> opinion -:) have in mind that SOAP 1.2 interop with other WS frameworks
is
> very volatile at the moment (i.e. DotNET, and JAX-WS, more specifically
-
> the wsimport tool) - that's what our experiences with soap 1.2 interop
> testing have shown. In addition to that some Axis2 modules such as
Rampart