Hehe, that's what i am doing right now :)

-- dims

On 6/25/07, Eran Chinthaka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I can remember a trick that we have used for UUID generator. How about
the following.

package o.a.a.engine;

/**
  * This class is moved to o.a.a.dispatchers.FooDispatcher
  * @deprecated
  */
public class FooDispatcher extends o.a.a.dispatchers.FooDispatcher{
}

Chinthaka