Hi Robert,

Thanks for your quick response.

I have created weblogic.xml at C:\axis2war\WEB-INF level and added
following element.

<weblogic-web-app>

 <container-descriptor>

    <prefer-web-inf-classes>true</prefer-web-inf-classes>

  </container-descriptor>

</weblogic-web-app>

Since I have .arr file not ear file. Therefore I didn't created
weblogic-application.xml file.

Do I need to create this file? Where should we keep this file. This is
EAR application file.

DO I need to do this or some other configuration in my Weblogic domain?

Xerces, StAX API, Woodstox are there in lib folder.