Hi devs:

Please take note that the JUnit "assertEquals" methods expect their arguments in a particular order. To wit:

assertEquals(expectedValue, testValue) or
assertEquals("Message", expectedValue, testValue)

If you swap the expected and the test values, then the error message JUnit emits on failure will be incorrect and potentially confusing.

We have a lot of cases which use these methods incorrectly. Can we please stop writing stuff like "assertEquals(val, 5)", and also please fix these when you see them?

Thanks,
--Glen