Shanmuc wrote:
Hi group,

   I am new to the axis2/c framework. Can anybody guide me through on how to
use the Axis2/c framework to write my own operation for peforming client,
server interactions.

    I do not understand clearly the programming technique given in the home
page. Please can somebody guide me to write a new operstion and to steps to
execute ;)
Please have a look at the quick start guide at http://ws.apache.org/axis2/c/docs/axis2c_manual.html#quick_start.

Thanks,
Samisa...