There are currently a few issues with "mvn eclipse:eclipse". It works for
the most part, but there are some things that have to be fixed up
manually. One of these is that any module that is packaged as a mar
doesn't have the .classpath file generated. If you remove the line
<package>mar</package> from the modules pom and rerun the command then it
works. This affects the eclipse projects: addressing, axis2-scripting,
mex, ping and soapmonitor.

To build the axis2-kernel eclipse project will require you to modify the
java build path property to add the test-resources/deployment directory to
the excluded list for the test-resources directory.
To build the axis2-codegen eclipse project will require you to delete all
of the src directories that are not a part of the axis2-codegen project
from the java build path property.

Cheers

Brian DePradine
Web Services Development
IBM Hursley
External  +44 (0) 1962 816319         Internal 246319

If you can't find the time to do it right the first time, where will you
find the time to do it again?