> +1 to "modules.xml with multipe module elements"

I am 0+ on this , I did not find a very useful use case for this. And if
want we can do that by dropping multiple .jar files. I personal opinion
is we do not need to have that much of flexibility.

If we do so , some one could ask , how about adding moduels.xml to
module.mar rather than having module.xml

Thanks
Deepal