Hi
Generally, only standard xml-schema-data types are
being provided out of the box. The easy way to do it
is to break it up into standard data types. Else I'm
sure IBM is selling some serializing support for its
special data types.
Cheers

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/ws-castor/