Deepal,

Per the wrapped convention, if you have the following interface:

  public String foo();

java2wsdl should generate an input element called "foo":

<w:message name="fooRequest">
  <w:part name="parameters" element="t:foo"/>
</w:message>

And "foo" must be defined as:

<s:element name="foo">
  </s:complexType>
</s:element>

See the JAX-WS spec for the specific requirements of the wrapped
convention, or my blog for a quick overview:

http://atmanes.blogspot.com/2005/03/wrapped-documentliteral-convention.html

Anne