Hi,

I’m facing a Axis2 POJO problem for which I need some support.

My current problem is the following
I would like to expose such Java class through Web service.

public class MyService {

    public IcUser logon() {
        return new A_User("");
    }
}
public class A_User {
        private String userName ="";
        public A_User(String user) {
                System.out.println("User:"+user+" created");
                userName = user;
        }
        public String getUserName() {
                return userName;
        }
}

My current problem with POJO is that the logon method returns a new Object.
When reading the Axis2 POJO documentation, such operation can be done only
if the A_User has already been initialized by the Web-Service Client or
initialized using Spring. This is clearly exposed in the 1.3 Axis POJO
Guide.  In my case, this is the server which creates this new User.

Question-1:
        Am I right to consider that Axis2 POJO will not support such use case ?
(in
the version we have 1.3)
Question-2:
        Does the Axis2 rmi recently proposed in a nighbuild of Axis2 may support
this use case ?

Could you clarify please ?

Thanks very much for your support

Cheers