From: Lawrence Mandel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2007 1:07 AM
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Getting axis2 transport out from the kernel

+1

I actually posted a question about all of the jars included in the Axis2

distribution on the users list today. (See
http://marc.info/?l=axis-user&m=119214746432551&w=2) I counted 19 Axis2
jars and 39 third party jars included in the 1.3 distribution. This
seems
like an incredible number of jars for users (like me) to make sense of.

Lawrence