Hi Glen,

What is the reasoning behind this requirement:

(1) Remove fault flows? (this is prioritized as critical because we need
to finish the discussion whether or not we decide to do it)

Cheers

Brian DePradine
Web Services Development
IBM Hursley
External  +44 (0) 1962 816319         Internal 246319

If you can't find the time to do it right the first time, where will you
find the time to do it again?