From: Saminda Abeyruwan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2007 9:29:14 PM
Subject: Re: java2wsdl maven2 plugin is broken

It should be

<groupId>org.apache.axis2</groupId>
                <artifactId>axis2-aar-maven-plugin</artifactId>

not
<groupId>org.apache.axis2.maven2</groupId>

On Dec 18, 2007 12:54 AM, Saminda Abeyruwan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

s/Axi2/Axis2

On Dec 18, 2007 12:53 AM, Saminda Abeyruwan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

Axi2 1.3 related tools and Maven2 plugins are available in Maven2 standard
repository (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/). ex:

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/axis2/axis2-wsdl2code-maven-plugin/1.3/axis2-wsdl2code-maven-plugin-1.3.jar

You will be able to get this plugin without specifying any pluging repository
in your pom.xml

.

Thank you

Saminda

On Dec 17, 2007 10:56 PM, Trasca Virgil <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> wrote:

Hi,

    I am trying to use java2wsdl maven2 plugin. my pom.xml look like

        <plugin>
                <groupId>org.apache.axis2.maven2</groupId>
                <artifactId>axis2-java2wsdl-maven-plugin</artifactId>

                <configuration>
                    <className>myFullClassName</className>
                </configuration>
                <version>1.3</version>
            </plugin>

when I call mvn java2wsdl:java2wsdl I get BUILD ERROR failed to resolve
artifact, Unable to download artifact from any repository.

Also when I try to download directly the plugin all the available links show
Not Found - 404 error.

http://www.apache.org/dyn/mirrors/mirrors.cgi/ws/axis2/tools/1_3/axis2-java2wsdl-maven-plugin-1.3.jar

All these links are broken.

Thank you,