Hi Marlon,

It should be everywhere in Axis2 code. But when Axis2 receives a SOAP message, when it is deployed as a war, we create the parser inside the AxisServlet class.

If you can explain, what exactly you are trying to do, we might be able to help you better.

Thanks,
Chinthaka

Suran Jayathilaka wrote:
Marlon Luz wrote:
Hi Devs,

  Where (wich class) in the axis2 source code is made the XML parser
of service (xml document)?

br,
mfl
Hi Marlon,

Is
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.java
what you're looking for?

Suran.