Yes it will be.

In the mean time, you can use a snapshot and get the functionality. But if your boss forces you to use stable releases, then you might have to wait till end of February.

Thanks,
Eran Chinthaka

ymondrow wrote:
Hello,

Yes, I just checked the latest SVN and indeed this has been fixed.  Thank
you very much for checking into this.  But does this mean that it will
automatically be part of the next stable release?