>> OK,i got it! there is method: AxisEngine.resume(msgCtx), it's sound work
>> well to resume a suspended chain ,but when i stored the messageContext and
>> suspend a handler chain ,then i invoke the method
>> AxisEngine.resume(msgCtx),it seem's not work ? can anybody help me ?thanks
>> alot!!!
>>
>Very good.
>What do you mean by it does not work ? did not it come to your handler ?
>
>-Deepal

dear Deepal:

thanks a lot for reply!please let me paste my plane code in my handler :

        private int count = 0;
        private MessageContext theSuspendedMessageCtx=null;

        public InvocationResponse invoke(MessageContext msgContext)
                        throws AxisFault {
                log.info(++count);
                if (count<2){
                        theSuspendedMessageCtx=msgContext;
                        theSuspendedMessageCtx.pause();
                        return InvocationResponse.SUSPEND;
                }
                else {
                        if (theSuspendedMessageCtx.isPaused()){
                                AxisEngine.resume(theSuspendedMessageCtx);
                        }
                        return InvocationResponse.CONTINUE;
                }
        }
and it was put in my own userphase in InFlow ,and the whole axis2 has the only
userphase with the only user handler .

and what i want is :when the 1st request in ,just suspend it ;when the 2nd
request in ,reply it and resume the 1st .but the actual result is the 1st is
suspend forever,the 2nd is replyed .the log printed 1 , 2 and an unwanted 3
-that make me puzzled a lot. so i'm really looking forward you help! thanks a
lot !