Hi,

    I see that Axis2C has following dependencies

libxml2.dll [http://www.xmlsoft.org - download the version >=

        libxml2-2.6.27.win32] (optional - required only if you are not using
Guththila parser)iconv.dll [http://www.gnu.org/software/libiconv/ - download the

        version >= iconv-1.9.1.win32]zlib1.dll [http://www.gzip.org/zlib/ -
download the version >=

        zlib-1.2.3.win32]libxslt.dll [http://www.xmlsoft.org - download the
version >=
libxslt-1.1.24.win32]http://ws.apache.org/axis2/c/docs/installationguide.html#win_binary

These dependencies are not comming directly with Axis2C binaries but only links
to download are provided in the documentation.

iconv is from www.gnu.org.

So my questions is how are these dependencies licensed and how compatible is
Apache2 license of Axis with these dependencies licenses? Why these are not
comming bundled in Axis2C binaries and only links to download are provided?

Thank you,
Virgil