hmm

that's my SOAP communication ...

Request:
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";>
  <soapenv:Body>
    <swa:getStats xmlns:swa="http://service.sample/xsd";>
      <swa:projectName>axis2</swa:projectName>
    </swa:getStats>
  </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

Resoponse:
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";>
  <soapenv:Body>
    <swa:getStatsResponse xmlns:swa="http://service.sample/xsd";>
      <swa:projectName>Apache Axis2</swa:projectName>
      <swa:month>2007 January</swa:month>
      <swa:downloads>34000</swa:downloads>
      <swa:graph href="cid:urn:uuid:62CBFFDCF6E8B1C6941200561177615" />
    </swa:getStatsResponse>
  </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

.... I miss the binary attachement in the SOAP body !?

Hartmut Zimmermann

Phone: +49 621 60-49477, Fax: +49 621 60-78817, E-Mail:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Postal Address: BASF IT Services GmbH, HS-AA - J660, 67059 Ludwigshafen,
Germany

www.basf-it-services.com

BASF IT Services GmbH, Registered Office: 67059 Ludwigshafen, Germany
Companies' Register: Amtsgericht Ludwigshafen, HRB 3541
Managing Directors:
Dr. Kurt Ettmüller, Dr. Ralf Sonnberger
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Andrew Pike

             Nicolas Pignier
             <nicolas.pignier@
             imag.fr>                                                   An
                                        axis-dev@ws.apache.org
             17.01.2008 09:33                                        Kopie

                                                                     Thema
              Bitte antworten           Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re:
                    an                  binary transfer
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                   e.org

hi,
try to replace all the

new QName("http://service.sample/xsd";)

by

new QName("http://service.sample";)

(ie  without "/xsd" to the end)

personnaly i use web tools platform included in eclipse europe with
apache tomcat 5.5 and axis2-1.3 as the axis runtime.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] a écrit :
> Hello Nicolas,
>
> thanks alot, a very good idea.
>
> I tried out to run the sample that you told me under
> http://wso2.org/library/1675.. it will not run . I got following exeption
>
> axis
> Project Name : Apache Axis
> Exception in thread "main" Month : 2007 January
> Downloads : 34000
> urn:uuid:48C5896313170564DB1200553517006
> java.lang.Exception: Cannot find the data handler.
>       at sample.client.StatisticsServiceClient.processResponse(
> StatisticsServiceClient.java:120)
>       at sample.client.StatisticsServiceClient.getMonthlyDownloadStats(
> StatisticsServiceClient.java:90)
>       at sample.client.StatisticsServiceClient.main(
> StatisticsServiceClient.java:46)
>
> I try both with parameter "axis" and "axis2" by the client!
>
> Have you an idea what happens?
>

> Hartmut Zimmermann
>

> Phone: +49 621 60-49477, Fax: +49 621 60-78817, E-Mail:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Postal Address: BASF IT Services GmbH, HS-AA - J660, 67059 Ludwigshafen,
> Germany
>

> www.basf-it-services.com
>

> BASF IT Services GmbH, Registered Office: 67059 Ludwigshafen, Germany
> Companies' Register: Amtsgericht Ludwigshafen, HRB 3541
> Managing Directors:
> Dr. Kurt Ettmüller, Dr. Ralf Sonnberger
> Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Andrew Pike
>

>              Nicolas Pignier

>              <nicolas.pignier@

>              imag.fr>
An