Hi,

I have set up an MQQueueConnectionFactory in Websphere. I have configured my
axis2.xml to use this factory for my default JMSListener. On startup the
application is successfully finding the Factory reference in the websphere
jndi context however i am receiving the following exception

"com.ibm.ejs.jms.JMSQueueConnectionFactoryHandle incompatible with
javax.jms.ConnectionFactory"

This appears to be a classpath issue on the server as i have configured the
client to use the same context and jndi reference and it has no problem
creating the MQQueueConnectionFactory and placing messages on the queue. The
client is a standalone java client, it is running on the ibm websphere jre
and i have placed the following classes on the classpath:
ibm-jaxrpc-client.jar
idl.jar
j2ee.jar
messagingClient.jar
naming.jar
namingclient.jar
sas.jar

Another point to note is that this issue depends on the classloader policy.
When the ploicy is set to Application first - single loader i get this
issue. However when the ploicy is set to Application first - multiple
loaders the listener initializes. unfortunately our application contraints
require that our policy is Application fisrt - single loader.

Has anybody seen this issue before or are there any ideas as to what may be
causing this incompatablility issue?

Cheers,
Cathal