Hi Tom,

On Jan 30, 2008 3:28 AM, Tom Seelbach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm running a local build of just axis2 kernel and I get this error.   If
> you look at
> http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/woden/woden/1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml,
> it  seems to point to 20071221.1400302-825.jar but that jar is not there.
>
> Does this have something to do with Woden graduating from incubator?  Or
> have i hosed my local build env.   (this is not the continuum build which is
> running fine).

backing up woden folder of the m2 repository, then building the kernel  did
not download woden and only the metadate came,
still axis2 module parent had  <woden.version>1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT
</woden.version>
we need to move to <woden.version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</woden.version> as it did
graduated.
But the problem is again
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/woden/woden/1.0-SNAPSHOT/
did not have a artifact up there. We need to contact woden people to get an
artifact up there.

Thanks
Sandakith