I will be out of the office starting  12/02/2008 and will not return until
14/02/2008.

****** IMPORTANT NOTICE ******
This email and any attachments transmitted with it are confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient, you must not use, reproduce, disclose or distribute
the information contained in this email.  If you are not the intended recipient
or if you believe this is an unsolicited email, please immediately notify the
sender by replying to this email or contact Aon representatives on +61 2 9253
7000 then promptly destroy this email and any copies of this email.

Before opening or using attachments, you should check them for viruses and
defects. Aon does not accept liability in connection with computer virus, data
corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised access or unauthorised amendment.