Joel,

Guess there are 2 ways of looking at it. Either Axis2 can look for bundles
(that are getting registered) with well-known
information or other way like the SoapProvider...This is great input. Is there
some code i can look at? [BTW, right now
this bundle doesn't do either :) Yet! ]

Let's collect the requirements / use cases and start cranking out code!

Unfortunately, i will not make it to EclipseCon.

thanks,
dims

Hawkins, Joel wrote:
| Hi Axis2 -
|
| I did this once as part of the eclipse Corona project, and I've been
| kicking around updating this to get the latest release. One of my
| requirements was to supply a "SoapProvider" service (analogous to the
| OSGi spec's HttpService), of which Axis2 was the preferred
| instantiation. Does this bundle address that sort of requirement?
|
| There are a number of other eclipse osgi server-oriented projects that
| I'm sure would be interested in consuming this work (This one, for
| instance - http://www.eclipse.org/swordfish/). Are any of you guys going
| to be at EclipseCon next month?
|
| Cheers,
| Joel
|

| The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only. It
contains information that may be
confidential. Unless you are the named addressee or an authorized designee, you
may not copy or use it, or disclose it
to anyone else. If you received it in error please notify us immediately and
then destroy it.