Thanks for you reply!
Well, as I am not developing the client application and do not have the source code available, it might be the case that the message is UTF-16. How can I determine that? Or where can I tell axis2 that it should decode UTF-16 messages?

Thanks,
Simon

WJ Krpelan wrote:
Hi,
just guessing: could something have changed the actual
encoding to utf-16 on the way (standard encoding with
microsoft windows) ? of course an UTF-8-XML-Document
is not expected to start with 0xFF.
additionaly, using text/xml is not quite safe,
application/xml would be preferrable
Cheers

--- Simon Steinacker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

Hello,

I already wrote this issue once to the mailing list.
But for me nothing has changed with the problem. I still get this error (I checked all library versions).

The complete Axis2 debug trace is:
http://www.pastebin.org/23395
The message that causes the problem:
http://www.pastebin.org/23396

I am very grateful for help! It is quite importat
for me to solve this.
Thank you very much in advance!
best regards,
Simon