Hi,
First point is your working WSDL is working fine only
because you have all referenced XML-Schemas
accessible.
(doesnt work with me)

Second point is the imported XML-Schema MUST have a
different Namespace than the importing XML-Schema.

Third point is you should qualify all referenced
elements with their corresponding shortcut for the
namespace they reside in

All in all why dont you use JAVA2WSDL (at least as a
starter) which would solve the problems for you.
Namespace-Handling is notoriously difficult.

Cheers,
Wolfgang

--- "Dayalan, Ravikumar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]