I have to vote -1 (non-binding) for legal reasons:

1) NONE of the maven artifacts (well, at least I couldn't find any, but I
didn't do an exhaustive search) have the required LICENSE/NOTICE files
in them.  Thus, none of them are releasable into the maven repository.

2) The distributions don't have NOTICE files either.   Doing a very quick
look, it really looks like it's needed.   For example, I see quite a bit
of IP that isn't apache owned.  Example, the ebay wsdl is clearly
copyright ebay.  (did someone look at whether that is even
re-distributable)  Also, the soap-enc.xsd file and probably a couple
others are governed by the w3c stuff which requires the top level
NOTICE.  There's a couple other wsdls/schemas that probably need a note
as well.   That said, I just did a very quick look.  Someone probably
needs to do a complete audit to double check.

Also, while correcting the above, it would be good to set the parent pom
to the apache version 4 pom to get the proper organization name
inheritted in.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp