Hi,
I am looking for a easy way to send the SOAP-Message via SMTP NOT as an email
attachment, but in the mail-body itself.
In my case the communication between client and server is routed through a
firewall which does not allow any attachments.
In all Axis2-Examples the SMTP communication was realized by attaching the
SOAP-Request to an email and I found no further information on this issue on
the web.
If possible I would like to avoid any changes in the source-code. Maybe it is
just a simple configuration I just missed.

Thanks in advance,
Christopher

---

Christopher Rölle       mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
sd&m AG         http://www.sdm.de
software design & management
Carl-Wery-Str. 42, 81739 Muenchen, Germany
Tel +49 89 63812-286  Fax -272

Vorstand: Edmund Kuepper (Vorsitzender), Burkhard Kehrbusch,
Ruediger Azone, Dr. Uwe Dumslaff, Kai Grambow, Dr. Michael Rading
Aufsichtsrat: Pierre Hessler (Vorsitzender)
Sitz und Amtsgericht: Muenchen HRB 126057