Definitely +1.

Thanks.
Suran

Samisa Abeysinghe wrote:
I find that we have a field called "Estimated Complexity" in our Jira.
I propose that we use this field to mark issues to help people pick what
to fix based on their expertise. Specially helps with new contributions.
I find that the Harmony project is using this. The possible values are:

   * Unknown
   * Novice
   * Moderate
   * Guru
   * Needs James Gosling

I know we traverse through Jiras before a release to pick what to be fixed. We may take a moment to mark this field as well.

Thoughts please...

Samisa...